It is well known that the critics and enemies of Islam after failing to find any logical, rational argument against true teachings if Islam indulge in mud slinging against the person of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). For this purpose they try to twist the historic narratives from Islamic sources. As you know that history has its own limitations, quoting Quran or Hadith out of context is to pollute the minds of simple Muslims not aware of details. Even some “Professional Muslim scholars” give their opinion without sufficient knowledge. The real scholars agree that any Hadith or narrative related to the Prophet (pbuh) which contradicts Quran and established Sunnah, the clear established teachings of Islam, ethics are to be considered null and void. The issue raised in this e-mail is an other such example. Performing sex with a dead women is unthinkable in any civilized society, that too with a woman who is foster mother? Most ridiculous!
An E Mail form a Friend:
Some non Muslim has drawn attention towards the news item, given below:
NOW IT MAY AN EGYPTIAN LAW TOO Egyptian husbands may be legally allowed to have sex with their dead wives – for up to six hours after their death (sex performed after six hours will be considered adultery and the husband will be beheaded and buried with the wife) This law is part of measures being introduced by the Islamist-dominated parliament under ‘religious interpretations’. The subject of a husband having sex with his dead wife arose in May 2011 when Moroccan cleric Zamzami Abdul Bari said marriage remains valid even after death (Al Arabiya News). A man was arrested for defiling more than 65 dead bodies. his defence was that he was following Sunna of the prophet. The mullahs who r for necrophilia point out that the holy prophet practiced it during his lifetime! when ali’s mother( prophet’s aunt) died and she was about to be buried, holy prophet lay with her dead body!
As far as I am concerned I am of the view NECROPHILIA (having sex with a dead person) is not allowed in Islam. nor proved by any sunna. All appears to be malafide, can any one throw light keeping in view the following: Is some legislation is in progress in Egyptian Legislator? Is NECROPHILIA exists in Arab or North African Arabs culture? I failed give a cogent reply then sent the references?
Sahih Hadith from Bukhari (Book #23, Hadith #374):
Narrated Anas bin Malik: We were (in the funeral procession) of one of the daughters of the Prophet and he was sitting by the side of the grave. I saw his eyes shedding tears. He said, “Is there anyone among you who did not have sexual relations with his wife last night?” Abu Talha replied in the affirmative. And so the Prophet told him to get down in the grave. And so he got down in her grave.
again it is repeated.
Here it is from Bukhari (Book #23, Hadith #426):
Narrated Anas: We were in the funeral procession of the daughter of Allah’s Apostle and Allah’s Apostle was sitting near the grave and I saw his eyes full of tears. He said, “Is there anyone amongst you who did not have sexual relations with his wife last night?” Abu Talha replied in the affirmative. And so Allah’s Apostle told him to get down in her grave and he got down in her grave and buried her.
The Hadith Literature:
There are many scholars; without denying the importance of Hadith, prefer to keep only Qur’an as the source of guidance. According to them every claim of the Qur’an is based on reason and knowledge, and its truths are beyond space and time. Hence in order to comprehend Qur’anic truths, it is essential to keep abreast of the advances made in human knowledge. And since God has endowed human beings with the ability to conquer the forces of nature, it is necessary that these forces be conquered only to fulfill God’s program for humanity.
The life and character of the Prophet (pbuh) represents the pinnacle of human dignity, decency, and greatness. His exemplary life is the best role model for humanity. They consider that there is no doubt about that part of the Prophet’s life which is preserved in the Qur’an. However, in regard to the part which is outside the Qur’an, if there are historical narrations which contradict the Qur’an, or if they go against the high moral character of the Prophet (pbuh), then these narrations are to be questioned and should not be attributed to the Prophet (pbuh). The same applies to the lives of his companions (Allah may be pleased with them).
Hadiths, Authentic or Not?
Hadith literature consists of mostly raw information and a religious scholar, like a good judge, must sift through this enormous data to determine what’s applicable and more trustworthy. Truth is all that matters. If history or other Hadiths do end up proving a Hadith wrong, a Muslim should have no hesitancy in rejecting a Hadith After all, a Hadith is simply somebody’s report, passed down from generation to generation, subject to human error. The Hadith compilers did their best to pick the most authentic Hadiths, but that doesn’t mean that they were always successful. Of the 600,000 or so Hadiths that were current in his time, Bukhari chose only about 7,000. But as for those who do not know much about Islam—and that unfortunately includes many Muslims— they will keep insisting that every Muslim must accept every single Hadith. That is simply false.
Based on the information that we have available, Muslim scholars have classified various Hadiths. A Hadith can be ‘sahih'(sound/authentic), ‘hasan sahih’ (higher level than sahih but lower than sahih),’hasan'(approved), ‘hasan sahih gharib’ (hasan in regard to soundness but gharib in regard to chain of transmitters), ‘gharib’ (uncommon, number of narrators is reduced to one at any stage), ‘mutawatir’ (continuous), ‘mashhur’ (well known), ‘da’if'(weak), ‘mawdu’ (forged), ‘marsal’ (forwarded), ‘marfu’ (traced directly), ‘mudallas’ (deceptive), ‘shadh’ (isolated), ‘munkar’ (disapproved), ‘munqati’ (disjoined), ‘muttasil’ (joined), ‘maqtu’ (broken), ‘mawquf’ (suspended), ‘matruk’ (abandoned), ‘mu’aalaq’ (one or more consecutive transmitters are omitted), ‘mahfudh’ (contradictory), ‘hadith qudsi’ (holy narration). [The last classification, Hadith Qudsi, refers to Hadiths in which the Prophet was quoted as saying something that God had told him].
In addition, the Who’s Who of narrators has been developed to verify their reliability, and that too needs to be taken into account. It is not as easy as looking up a Hadith and issuing a ruling.
No Muslim scholar has ever said that the task of evaluating Hadiths has come to an end. But despite their obvious flaws, Hadith literature is helpful in many ways. It provides some necessary details that would indeed be difficult to find anywhere else. Some Hadiths have been repeated so many times and have come to us from so many different sources that it would be foolish to deny them. And, ironically, it’s contradictions within Hadith literature itself that allows one to dig deeper (consult other sources), and that sometimes sets the record straight.
Besides Quran and Hadith, there are two other sources of Islam: The Sunnah (the practice) of the Prophet has been transmitted from generation to generation, which includes the method of praying, fasting, Hajj etc. The second is history, and actually some history books such as Ibn Ishaq’s “Sira” predates most Hadith books.
The Test of Authenticity of any Hadith:
The Prophet (peace be upon him) is reported to have said that if you hear such an Hadiths attributed to him to which your heart refuse to accept and your body and hair do not get inspired, then be sure that it is far off form you and also far off from me (Prophet Muhammad, pbuh) [Quoted in Tafseer Ib Kathir in explanation of Quran11:88, Translation of Hadith from “Masnad Ahmad” 3/497, 5/425 Tbqat ibn Saad, 2/387 Majmaa Alzwaid 1/149,150, Masnad Hazaar 187, Ibn jahan 63. This Hadith is graded as Saheeh by Shaikh Albani (Al Silsilah Al Sahihah 2/732. Shaikh Mustafa Alsayed, Skhaikh Rashad, Shaikh Ajmawi, Shaikh Ali Ahmad and Shaikh Hasan Abbas also grade it as Saheeh]
Comments – Hadith Bukhari, Book #23, Hadith #426:
It is well-known Muslim tradition that a person who have ‘sex’ or ‘wet dream’ is unclean, he has to take a ceremonial bath for Tahara [to be clean]. At times due to shortage of water, extreme cold or sickness dry ablution [tayammum] is performed. However to be 100% sure of cleanness in this Hadith it appears to refer to a person totally clean without any ambiguity. No where this Hadith mentions about sexual relations with dead body. It appears that Prophet (peace be upon him) got help from Abu Talha, a clean man to bury his daughter, any other explanation or conclusion is nothing but conjecture, product of sick mind. This Hadith is refered to build up case/ argument for the next fallacy. [Necrophilia, has never been practiced in Islam, it is Haram, forbidden, dead are accorded highest respect, even in war discretion of dead body is not permitted]
“The lies (Western slander) which well-meaning zeal has heaped round this man (Muhammad) are disgraceful to ourselves only.” “A silent great soul, one of that who cannot but be earnest. He was to kindle the world, the world’s Maker had ordered so.”
[Thomas Carlyle in ‘Heroes and Hero Worship and the Heroic in History,’ 1840]
Read more: >>> “Views of Non Muslim Scholars”
Special Expertise in Corruption of Scripture
These people have long history of corrupting the holy scriptures. Bible mentions it: “How do you say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Lo, certainly he made it falsely; the pen of the scribes made it a lie.”[Jeremiah 8:8]. “Woe unto them that decree unrighteous decrees, and that write misfortune which they have prescribed;”[Isaiah 10:1].
They have added many obscene and blasphemous narratives in the Bible, some of the obscene narratives in Bible can not be narrated here due to the vulgarity; hence only references are mentioned: Judges;19;16:30, Genesis;9:20-27, 19:30-38, Genisis;19:8, Ezekiel; 23:1-4, 4:12-15, Isaiah;20:2-4, 2 Samuel; 6:20, 11:4, 11:6-25; 1Kings;11:4-7 & 11:9-11. [see Bible: Obscenities: http://t.co/fRsZtfP]
Due to the contradictions, inaccuracies, interpolations, violence and obscenities one may then only accept the Bible as a faulty, inaccurate conglomeration of pseudo-historical and religious records that various chronicles have collated under the illusion of divine inspiration, which can not be taken as the authentic word of God to form basis of doctrines for a sound faith.
They cannot do it with Quran, which is protected by Allah. They are employing same methodology on Hadith but fail miserably.
E Mail continues ……….
Please read this also: This is from a book called “Kanz Al Umal” (The Treasure of the Workers), in the chapter of “The issues of women”, authored by Ali Ibn Husam Aldin, commonly known as Al-Mutaki Al-Hindi.
Watch video response <<click>>
‘Kanz al Umal’ is an aunauthentic book written by a person born in India 898 years after Prophet (pbuh)(1472-1567 C.E) while Al-Bukhari (810–870 C.E) had compiled his famous Hidith collections, Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī (صحيح البخاري) 700 years earlier]. He based his book on the hadiths and sayings listed in “Al-Jami Al-Saghir,” written by Jalal ul-Din Al-Suyuti (1445–1505 C.E).
Sheikh Muhammad al-Turkî, professor at King Sa`ûd University commented on Kanz al-`Ummâl: “if the questioner is asking if all hadîth mentioned in this book are authentic, then I would have to say: Definately not. The book is full of weak and false hadîth.” If you like to know where the author got the book’s narrations from then I can tell you that this book is, in fact, a rearrangement of al-Jâmi` al-Kabîr and its annexes that was originally compiled by Imam al-Sûyûtî. When Imam al-Sûyûtî wrote his book, his intention was to gather together all the hadîth that he knew, whether they were authentic or not. Al-Sûyûtî openly admitted that there were some false hadîth in it. Therefore, when the author of Kanz al-`Ummâl rearranged al-Sûyûtî’s book, it was obvious that his book would also contain a number of weak and false hadîth, since the original work on which it was based contained the same. [Source: http://goo.gl/yWvtE ]
E Mail continues ……
Narrated by Ibn Abbas: “I (Muhammad) put on her my shirt that she may wear the clothes of heaven, and I SLEPT with her in her coffin (grave) that I may lessen the pressure of the grave. She was the best of Allah’s creatures to me after Abu Talib”… The prophet was referring to Fatima , the mother of Ali.
The Arabic scholar Demetrius [unkown Greek non Muslim] explains : “The Arabic word used here for “slept” is “Id’tajat,” and literally means “lay down” with her. It is ‘often’ used to mean, “lay down to have sex.“Muhammad is understood as saying that because he slept with her she has become like a wife to him so she will be considered like a “mother of the believers.”
- For sake of discussion let’s disregard the authenticity factor and analyse the allegation.
- Consider phrase; “Muhammad is understood as saying ….” ‘Understood’ by whom? by enemies of Islam, this is assumption, fallacy, putting own words in his mouth. in Arabic a word may have more than one meanings, the context and occasion determines the real meanings of its use i.e word ‘Youm’ means a ‘day’ or ‘eon’, ‘Youm ud din’ is translated as ‘Day of Judgement’ while “Allah created universe in six Youm” is translated by some translators as ‘Six Eons’. The translation of “I slept” does not best convey the meaning based on the context, the Arabic word translated as “Slept” is Idtaja’ (اضطجع ). This word can either mean: lie down, lie, recline, repose. It may be noticed within the list of definitions (lie down, lie, recline, repose) the word “sleep” (or “sex”) does not appear. Lane’s Lexicon does indicate it can refer to sleeping too:lay upon his side; or] he laid his side upon the ground; [and simply he lay; and he slept. Though the word can refer to sleep, There is NO indication in Lane’s Lexicon nor the other like Google Translator which indicates the word means sex.
- The same Arabic word is used in the Bible (2Kings 4:32) and it is translated as “laid” and not sex or anything of that nature: وَدَخَلَ أَلِيشَعُ الْبَيْتَ وَإِذَا بِالصَّبِيِّ مَيْتٌ وَمُضْطَجعٌ عَلَى سَرِيرِهِ. [English Translation: And when Elisha was come into the house, behold, the child was dead, and laid upon his bed. (KJV)]. The word means ‘lay down’ why extract meanings related with sex.
- Fatima bint Asad already enjpyed the special status of being Prophet Muhammad’s [pbuh] foster mother.There is no need of any other status.
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) could NOT possibly have taken Fatima Bint Asad as a wife as Islamic Law requires consent by man and woman for marriage; marrying a dead person is out of question. The accuser does not know that Islamic law prohibits marriage with foster mother, how could a Prophet violate it and no one objects, while enemies were looking for any opportunity to redicule the Prophet (pbuh).
Prayer by Prophet for any Muslim is enough for salvation.
Muslim belief concerning pious people (such as Fatima Bint Asad) is that their graves will reflect Paradise and will be very comfortable and blissful indeed.
- Burial is a sacred occasion, it’s neither Arabian nor Muslim tradition or custom, a pious Prophet performing such heinous act publicly, with woman who brought him up like mother and no one even among his enemies exploited it.
- This is just a blasphemous allegation, slander. Totally against common sense, and out of context hence must be rejected based upon internal, contextual and circumstantial evidence.
E Mail continues ……..
This will supposedly [again conjecture, allegation] prevent her from being tormented in the grave, since Muslims believed that as people wait for the Judgment Day they will be tormented in the grave. “Reduce the pressure” here means that the torment won’t be as much because she is now a “mother of the believers” after Muhammad slept with her and “consummated” the union.”
The narrative mentioned above is true example of narrating half-truths & twisting with malicious intentions. Al-Mutaki Al-Hindi was born in India 898 years after death of Prophet (pbuh)(1472-1567 C.E). It is claimed that he based his book on the hadiths and sayings listed in “Al-Jami Al-Saghir,” written by Jalal ul-Din Al-Suyuti (1445–1505 C.E). [Book contains 46,624 narrations a very large number. It may be kept in view that Al-Bukhari (810–870 C.E) had compiled his famous Hidith collections, Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī (صحيح البخاري)700 years earlier with just 4000 narrations]. The Hadith narrated is weak Hadith, i.e. has an incomplete chain of narrators or one of them was proved to be a liar. Muslims only trust Sahih Hadith like Al-Bukhari, Muslim and carefully examine the Hasan. The simple narrative by Al-Mutaki Al-Hindi has been twisted to extract wrong meanings with malaise.
In 1848, Gustav Weil, noted that Muhammad al-Bukhari deemed only 4,000 of his original 300,000 hadiths to be authentic, one can judge the level of authenticity of 46,624 narrations by Al-Mutaki Al-Hindi 700 years after Bukhari. He was soon followed by Aloys Sprenger, who also suggests that many of the hadiths cannot be considered authentic. The Turkish government’s Diyanet İşleri Başkanlığı has commissioned a team of scholars at Ankara University to draft a new compilation of hadith that would omit numerous hadith considered historically inauthentic by these scholars.
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِن جَاءَكُمْ فَاسِقٌ بِنَبَإٍ فَتَبَيَّنُوا أَن تُصِيبُوا قَوْمًا بِجَهَالَةٍ فَتُصْبِحُوا عَلَىٰ مَا فَعَلْتُمْ نَادِمِينَ
“ye who believe! if an evil-doer Came Unto you with a report, then inquire strictly, lest ye hurt a people in ignorance and repent thereafter of that which ye have done. (Quran; 49:6)
Let’s read four narratives of this incidence from Muslim/ non Muslim sources:
- Anas bin Malik says that when Muhammad heard Fatima bint Asad had died, he immediately went to her house sat beside her body and prayed for her soul:
“My dear mother, may God keep you under His Protection. Many times you went hungry in order to feed me well. You fed me and clothed me on delicacies that you denied yourself. God will surely be Happy with these actions of yours. And your intentions were surely meant to win the Goodwill and Pleasure of God and success in the Hereafter.”
He gave his shirt to be used as part of her shroud. When the grave was prepared Muhammad himself slept in it and placed her into the grave. Thus, she was one of the few people whose graves were examined by Muhammad. [Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatima_bint_Asad ]
- “When Fatima Binte Asad, mother of Ali (a.s.) breathed her last, Amirul Mo-mineen (a.s.) went weeping to the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.s.) and said, “My respected mother has expired.” The Holy Prophet said, “It is my mother who has expired.” [ Abu Talib was guardian of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and his wife was like mother of Prophet (pbuh)]There was a wonderful affection in the relation between the Holy Prophet and Fatima Binte Asad. The latter had looked after the former just like a caring and loving mother for quite a long time. At the time of her burial, the Holy Prophet [pbuh] took off his shirt and told people to dress the late Fatima in it. People did so. Then first the Holy Prophet [pbuh] himself lay in that grave for a few moments and prayed for her forgiveness. After the grave was filled up, he stood near it and, after a while, said loudly, “Your son, your son, but not Ja’far and Aqeel.” People asked about the reason of doing so. The Holy Prophet replied, “Once I was talking about the rising of the bare-bodied dead on the Day of Resurrection. Fatima Binte Asad came to me weeping and said, ‘I wish that you might cloth me in your shirt after I die.’ She was very fearful also about the squeeze of the grave. So, before she was buried, I myself slept in her grave for some time and prayed, [Source: http://goo.gl/tgQJq]
- One day the Prophet (s.a.w.) said that on the Last day, all the dead will rise naked. Fatima bint Asad said: “What a disgrace!” The Prophet (s.a.w.) said he would pray to Allah to let her rise clothed. Next day she heard the Prophet (s.a.w.) speak of the pain in the grave. She uttered: “My Lord!” The Prophet (s.a.w.) said he would pray to Allah to make the pain less severe for her. One day the Prophet (s.a.w.) talked to Ammar Yasser about how Fatima bint Assad was kind to him. He said that she had borne Abutalib many sons from whom their parents benefited very much. She satisfied my hunger while her own sons were hungry. She clothed me while they were barely dressed; she kept me neatly dressed, but not her own sons. The Prophet (s.a.w.) respected Fatima bint Assad, and always called on her and took a rest in her house. She had narrated 46 traditions from the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.). Her Death Hazrat Ali (a.s.) said: “When my mother died, the Prophet (s.a.w.) wrapped her body in a shirt of his and said prayer upon her and said: “Allah is the Greatest” – seventy times. The Prophet (s.a.w.) then went into the grave and touched the walls as if he wanted to widen the grave. When he came out of the grave, the Prophet (s.a.w.) wept bitterly and addressed the grave to be kind to her body. When the burial was over, Umar ibn Khattab said to the Prophet (s.a.w.) that he had treated her in an unprecedented way. The Prophet (s.a.w.) replied that he held her in great esteem as one holds his mother. Gabriel told me she was a saintly woman and entered Paradise. Allah had ordered 70,000 angels to say prayers on her dead body. [Source: http://goo.gl/jWCqS]
- The Death of Fatima bint Asad, the Mother of Ali ibn Abi Talib: In 4 A.H. (A.D. 626) Fatima bint Asad, the widow of Abu Talib and the mother of Ali, died in Medina. She had reared Muhammad (peace be upon him), the future Prophet, as her own son, and he called her his mother. She was the second lady in Arabia to accept Islam, the first being Khadija, the wife of the Prophet. Muhammad (peace be upon him) was deprived of his mother early in life but he soon found a second mother in Fatima bint Asad. He, therefore, did not miss the love and affection that a mother alone can give. When his foster-mother died, he attended the funeral, and said: “May God bless your noble soul. You were to me like my own mother. You fed me while you yourself went hungry. Your aim in doing so was to please God with your deeds.” He gave his own cloak for her shroud, and she was given burial in it. He often said, “I was an orphan and she made me her son. She was the kindest person to me after Abu Talib.” When the grave was made ready, Muhammad (peace be upon him), the Messenger of God, entered it; he lay down in it, and said: “O God! Life and death are in Thy hands. Thou alone will never die. Bless my mother, Fatima bint Asad, and give her a mansion in Heaven. Thou art the Most Merciful.” When Fatima bint Asad was buried, Muhammad Mustafa repeated Allah-o-Akbar (God is Great) forty times, and prayed: “O God! Put her in the Light, and fill her heart with Light.” Muhammad Mustafa was the Executor of the last will and testament of Fatima bint Asad. Fatima bint Asad was a most remarkable lady since two of the children she brought up, Muhammad (peace be upon him) and Ali, turned out to be the two most remarkable men in the history of Islam. Her home was the real cradle of Islam. Both Muhammad (peace be upon him), the future Prophet of Islam, and Ali, the future paladin of Islam, were born in her house, and they grew up in it. Both of them were the “products” of her education. Fatima bint Asad was also the mother of Jaafer, the hero of the battle of Mootah, and the Winged Martyr of Islam. The name of her husband, Abu Talib, figures in history as the greatest benefactor of Islam, but her role in the service of Islam was no less important than his. She shares the distinction with him of rearing and educating Muhammad (peace be upon him), the future Messenger of God. If her husband protected Muhammad (peace be upon him) from his enemies outside, she provided him love, comfort and security at home.It was in her home that Muhammad (peace be upon him) found emotional security and the emotional closeness of a family. [http://www.al-islam.org/restatement/25.htm]
Evidently Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) did what any loving and caring person should do for his foster mother and aunt, Fatima bint Asad. He inspected her grave & prayed for her. Allegation of sex or wrong doing is absured product of sick mind
الَّذِينَ يَتَّبِعُونَ الرَّسُولَ النَّبِيَّ الْأُمِّيَّ الَّذِي يَجِدُونَهُ مَكْتُوبًا عِندَهُمْ فِي التَّوْرَاةِ وَالْإِنجِيلِ يَأْمُرُهُم بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَيَنْهَاهُمْ عَنِ الْمُنكَرِ وَيُحِلُّ لَهُمُ الطَّيِّبَاتِ وَيُحَرِّمُ عَلَيْهِمُ الْخَبَائِثَ وَيَضَعُ عَنْهُمْ إِصْرَهُمْ وَالْأَغْلَالَ الَّتِي كَانَتْ عَلَيْهِمْ ۚ فَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا بِهِ وَعَزَّرُوهُ وَنَصَرُوهُ وَاتَّبَعُوا النُّورَ الَّذِي أُنزِلَ مَعَهُ ۙ أُولَـٰئِكَ هُمُ الْمُفْلِحُونَ
“Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered prophet, whom they find written in what they have of the Torah and the Gospel, who enjoins upon them what is right and forbids them what is wrong and makes lawful for them the good things and prohibits for them the evil and relieves them of their burden and the shackles which were upon them. So they who have believed in him, honored him, supported him and followed the light which was sent down with him – it is those who will be the successful”. (Quran; 7:157)
Here is a witness:
“The greatest success of Mohammad’s life was effected by sheer moral force.” “It is not the propagation but the permanency of his religion that deserves our wonder, the same pure and perfect impression which he engraved at Mecca and Medina is preserved after the revolutions of twelve centuries by the Indian, the African and the Turkish proselytes of the Koran….The Mahometans have uniformly withstood the temptation of reducing the object of their faith and devotion to a level with the senses and imagination of man. ‘I believe in One God and Mahomet the Apostle of God’ is the simple and invariable profession of Islam. The intellectual image of the Deity has never been degraded by any visible idol; the honors of the prophet have never transgressed the measure of human virtue, and his living precepts have restrained the gratitude of his disciples within the bounds of reason and religion.” [Edward Gibbon and Simon Oakley in ‘History of the Saracen Empire,’ London, 1870]
As already explained, the simple narrative by Al-Mutaki Al-Hindi has been twisted to extract wrong meanings with malaise. If Al-Mutaki Al-Hindi & Jalal ul-Din Al-Suyuti had known or believed that their prophet considered necrophilia as permissible or obligatory, they must have themselves also had performed or recommended such a ritual. Because Allah has commanded the Muslims to follow Prophet Muhammad صلي الله عليه وسلم as role model:
لَّقَدْ كَانَ لَكُمْ فِي رَسُولِ اللَّـهِ أُسْوَةٌ حَسَنَةٌ لِّمَن كَانَ يَرْجُو اللَّـهَ وَالْيَوْمَ الْآخِرَ وَذَكَرَ اللَّـهَ كَثِيرًا
There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often. (Quran;33:21).
History does not prove it, the enemies of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) would have mentioned it and used it against him if he did commit such an act. His enemies never accused him of necrophilia. Hene this allegation of necrophilia is false and baseless. The slanderers have to create an other lie or series of lies, to support what they themselves like to practice. The Papal resignation is reported to be linked to inquiry into ‘Vatican gay officials’. Many senior Church officials including head of Roman Catholics in England had to resign on sex/gay related charges. Gay marriages have already been legalised in their society.
While confronted with such slanders, one must use the commonsense. Allah says:
إِنَّ شَرَّ الدَّوَابِّ عِندَ اللَّـهِ الصُّمُّ الْبُكْمُ الَّذِينَ لَا يَعْقِلُونَ
Verily, the worst of all creatures in the sight of God are those deaf, those dumb people who do not use their intellect.(Quran;8:22)
وَقُلْ جَاءَ الْحَقُّ وَزَهَقَ الْبَاطِلُ ۚ إِنَّ الْبَاطِلَ كَانَ زَهُوقًا
And say: “Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish.” (Quran; 17:81)
ا لِّيَهْلِكَ مَنْ هَلَكَ عَن بَيِّنَةٍ وَيَحْيَىٰ مَنْ حَيَّ عَن بَيِّنَةٍ ۗ
that he who would perish might perish by clear proof, and he who would live might live by clear proof;(Quran 8:42)
The Last Prophet for Humanity
محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم
- Abraham to Muhammad [pbut]
- The Last Prophet
- Unique Character and Exemplary Life of Prophet (pbuh)
- The Prophet of Peace
- Views of Non Muslims
- Prophesied in Bible
- Refuting Allegation Against Prophet Muhammad [pbuh]
- eBook – Click to read on line or download
- Video Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0A1E7D4C94E3E5E5
- Unauthentic Kanzal ul amal: http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?242218-Kanz-ul-Amal
Bible: Obscenities: http://t.co/fRsZtfP
Zakaria Butrous, Coptic priest from Egypt is behind this mischief, here is a video about him:
Refutitation- Anti Islam movies and propaganda: Over 150 Videos
Rebuttal: Anti Islam Film from USA, Holocaust Denial, Freedom of Speech: http://wp.me/p1dL2Q-iK
No copy rights. Short Link to this post: http://wp.me/p1dL2Q-kh
Visit and Like my Page at Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Peace-Forum/145301398882741