What should be done?
- This appears to conspiracy to destabilise the newly established Islamic governments in Libya, Tunisia, Egypt etc and provided pretext for US /Western interference. Muslims should exercise restraints, protests should remain non violent, the extremists should not be allowed to exploit the situation in their favour. US has made ingress to these extremists, they are manipulated to act as US tool unwittingly acting as fools.
- The Muslim governments should launch official protests to US government and UNO, the OIC should be activated to play its role. They will not do it because most of them are US puppets, so only peaceful protests will force them.
- Muslims demand from UN, USA & West to make laws to respect the sentiments of 1.5 billion Muslims, as done for Jews on Holocaust Denial & Antisemitism.
- If the US/West does not change their hostile attitude towards Muslims, then in the long term Muslims should consider use of economic power to pressurise USA and West i.e. boycott of some products/ restrict trade, use of alternate means instead of US $ in trade. Gradual withdrawal of money from US/Western banks. This cannot be expected from present rulers which should be gradually replaced through peaceful democratic protests / process.
- “LET NOT the believers take those who deny the truth for their allies in preference to the believers – since he who does this cuts himself off from God in everything – unless it be to protect yourselves against them in this way. But God warns you to beware of Him: for with God is all journeys’ end.[Quran;3:28]
- [But] it may well be that God will bring about [mutual] affection between you [O believers] and some of those whom you [now] face as enemies: for, God is all-powerful – and God is much-forgiving, a dispenser of grace. As for such [of the unbelievers] as do not fight against you on account of [your] faith, and neither drive you forth from your homelands, God does not forbid you to show them kindness and to behave towards them with full equity: for, verily, God loves those who act equitably. God only forbids you to turn in friendship towards such as fight against you because of [your] faith, and drive you forth from your homelands, or aid [others] in driving you forth: and as for those [from among you] who turn towards them in friendship; it is they, they who are truly wrongdoers! [Quran;60:7-8]
- Rebuttal Anti Islam FAQs
- Prophet Muhammad [pbuh]
- Updates on US Anti Islam Film >>>>
- Refuting Allegation Against Prophet Muhammad [pbuh]>>>>>
- Rebuttal: Anti Islam Film from USA, Holocaust Denial, Freedom of Speech: http://wp.me/p1dL2Q-iK
Innocence of Muslims:
Previously called Innocence of Bin Laden [sic] (working title Desert Warrior), is an anti-Islam film, extracts of which were posted on YouTube. According to one of the consultants to the film it was a full-length feature film that was shown only once to the public—to an audience of about ten people at a rented theater in Hollywood, California. The film was allegedly produced by Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, a Coptic Christian.
Film trailers or excerpts of about 14 minutes in length were uploaded to YouTube in July 2012, with the titles The Real Life of Muhammad, and Muhammad Movie Trailer. Trailers dubbed in the Arabic language were uploaded in early September 2012 and spread by Egyptian-American blogger and Coptic Christian Morris Sadek. On September 8, 2012, an excerpt of the YouTube video was broadcast on Al-Nas TV, an Egyptian Islamist television station, previously suspended for “promoting religious or sectarian hatred.” Violent protests against the film broke out on September 11 in Egypt and Libya. The protests spread to Yemen and other Arab and Muslim nations over the following days and included attacks on U.S. consulates and embassies. A military-style attack on September 11, 2012 on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya that resulted in the deaths of U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans, may not have been a spontaneous protest due to the film, but rather may have been planned in advance, according the U.S. and Libyan officials. Sky News said the trailer was “anti-Muslim” and “designed to enrage”. The New Republic said that the film “includes not a single artistically redeemable aspect at all.” The reviewer described the directing as “atrocious”; the sets “terrible”; the acting as consisting of “blank eyes and strained line readings”. The New York Daily News called it “obscenely inept vanity project” that is “far beneath any reasonable standard of movie-making.” Muslim filmmaker Kamran Pasha stated, “I am of the opinion that it is a film of questionable artistic merit, backed by a group of bitter bigots whose only agenda was to incite hatred and violence by smearing the character of Prophet Muhammad.” (peace be upon him) [Extract from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Innocence_of_Muslims]
- Misconceptions About Islam ( English )
- Some Misconceptions about Women in Islam ( English )
- Misconceptions about Muslims ( English )
- Fallacies & Misconceptions About The Messenger’s Marriages (peace be upon him) ( English ) Misconceptions about Shirk – Fundamentals of Faith ( English )
- More: http://www.islamhouse.com/p/389845