After failing in the logical arguments the Islamophobes end up alleging Quran to be word of Satan and not God. They are ignorant that Allah in Quran, commands the believers:
“Whenever you read the Qur’an seek refuge with Allah from Satan, the accursed“[Quran;16:98].
So according to the Biblical Jesus, THAT’S ABSURD!
The Quran makes it clear that God is the author of the Quran…
Surah 55:1-2: The Most Beneficent (Allah)! Has taught (you mankind) the Qur’an (by His Mercy).
Surah 26:210-212: The devils did not bring it (the Quran) down. It is not meet for them, nor is it in their power, Lo! verily they are banished from the hearing.
The Quran opposes Satan as a staunch enemy…
Surah 2:168 : O mankind! Eat of that which is lawful and wholesome in the earth, and follow not the footsteps of the devil. Lo! he is an open enemy for you.
Surah 7:200 : And if a slander from the devil wound thee, then seek refuge in Allah. Lo! He is Hearer, Knower.
Surah 16:98: “Whenever you read the Qur’an seek refuge with Allah from Satan, the accursed”
Surah 36:60: Did I not charge you, O ye sons of Adam, that ye worship not the devil – Lo! he is your open foe! –
Now anyone who studies the Quran and knows about its scientific miracles , prophecies , falsification tests etc. can do nothing but conclude that it came from a supernatural source.
Now Christian missionaries get desperate and say that this supernatural source is Satan.
However, the Quran makes it clear that it is an enemy of Satan. But the desperate Christian missionary replies back that Satan is only disguising himself and attacking himself only to deviate people from the true path.
However, if Jesus Christ heard this argument he would have rebuked it just like how he rebuked the Pharisees who accused him of casting out Satan with the power of Satan…
22 And the teachers of the law who came down from Jerusalem said, “He is possessed by Beelzebub[c]! By the prince of demons he is driving out demons.” 23 So Jesus called them and spoke to them in parables: “How can Satan drive out Satan? 24If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. 25 If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand. 26And if Satan opposes himself and is divided, he cannot stand; his end has come.
The story is repeated in the gospel of Matthew…
Matthew 12:24-26: 24But when the Pharisees heard this, they said, “It is only by Beelzebub,[d] the prince of demons, that this fellow drives out demons.” 25Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them, “Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand. 26If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can his kingdom stand?
John Gill says in his commentary...
how can Satan cast out Satan? or one devil cast out another? how unreasonable is it to suppose it? can it ever be thought that such, whose interest it is to unite, would ever oppose and dispossess one another? if therefore, as if he should say, I am Beelzebub, or have him, and he is in me, and I am in confederacy with him; was this the case, can any think I should ever cast him out of others, as I do? (John Gill’s Exposition of the Bible, Commentary on Mark 3:23)
how shall then his kingdom stand?
he will never be able to maintain his authority, and keep up the show of a government, as he does: for these words suggest, that there is a form of government among the devils, who are united in one body, under one head; and whose unity and concord are their greatest strength, as in all other governments. Our Lord’s argument, and which is his first, for others follow, is, that since Satan, who is so cunning and crafty, can never be thought to act such an opposite part to himself, subversive of his kingdom and government; and which would give so much credit to Christ, and serve so much to strengthen his interest, as to assist him in the casting out of devils; the weakness, and maliciousness of such a suggestion, must be clear and evident to all. (John Gill’s Exposition of the Bible, Commentary on Matthew 12:26)
John Darby says in his commentary…
Jesus demonstrates the absurdity of what they had said. Satan would not destroy his own kingdom (John Darby’s Synopsis of the Bible, Commentary on the Gospel of Matthew, Chapter 12)
In another commentary it also says…
26. And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?–The argument here is irresistible. “No organized society can stand–whether kingdom, city, or household–when turned against itself; such intestine war is suicidal: But the works I do are destructive of Satan’s kingdom: That I should be in league with Satan, therefore, is incredible and absurd.” (Jamieson, Faussett, and Brown, Commentary on Matthew 12:26)
The Christian missionary will reply back and say that the author of the Quran is Satan and is only deceiving people and making them think that he is attacking himself. While he is only doing this in order to trick the people and convince them even more that Satan is not the author of the Quran while he really is and that the Quran is taking the people away from the truth of Christianity.
Well if that is the case then I can easily argue back and claim that the devils were pretending to go against themselves when they cast each other out of people’s bodies. They would do this in cooperation in order to make people think that the one casting out the devils is not Satan. So one could easily refute the Biblical Jesus’ argument this way. But the Christian will remain stubborn and will demand that the Satan cannot be cast out by Satan just like the Biblical Jesus said. Well then what does he have to say about the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) casting out Satan?…
There are also Sunnah (traditional statements not part of the Qur’an) that the Prophet Muhammad and his followers expelled evil beings from the bodies of believers using verses from the Qur’an, supplications to Allah, and holy Zamzam water. This example is related by Ya’la ibn Murah:
I saw Allah’s Messenger (sallallahu alaihe wa-sallam) do three things which no one before or after me saw. I went with him on a trip. On the way, we passed by a woman sitting at the roadside with a young boy. She called out, ‘O Messenger of Allah, this boy is afflicted with a trial, and from him we have also been afflicted with a trial. I don’t know how many times per day he is seized by fits.’ He (sallallahu alaihe wa-sallam) said: ‘Give him to me.’ So she lifted him up to the Prophet.
He (sallallahu alaihe wa-sallam) then placed the boy between himself and the middle of the saddle, opened the boy’s mouth and blew in it three times, saying, ‘In the name of Allah, I am the slave of Allah, get out, enemy of Allah!’ Then he gave the boy back to her and said: ‘Meet us on our return at this same place and inform us how he has fared.’ We then went. On our return, we found her in the same place with three sheep. When he said to her, ‘How has your son fared?’ She replied: ‘By the One who sent you with the truth, we have not detected anything (unusual) in his behavior up to this time… (Musnad Ahmad (vol: 4, p. 170), and al-Haakim, who declared it Saheeh, cited here)
Now Christians are obliged to stop using this argument because this is the same argument that Jesus refuted the Pharisees when they used it against him and showed them how absurd such a statement was. If Christians don’t stop using this argument then they are indirectly admitting that Jesus’ logic is weak and that he was wrong and didn’t use good reasoning when defending himself. So they would only end up outsmarting their own false God.
It is impossible to conclude that Quran is the word of Satan and Christianity is the religion of God. Because according to the Christian criteria, the Quran cannot be the word of Satan. We are left with the conclusion that the only supernatural source that this Quran could be is indeed God Almighty. [By Bassam Zawadi ]
- Also read >>>> http://goo.gl/UTjdP
- Quran: Word of God NOT Satan: http://wp.me/p1dL2Q-eU
Quran Introduces Quran
A summary of extracts (meanings) from holy verses, sheds light, on Quran :
- Revealed by God (Quran;3:60)
- God revealed Quran and will protect it (Quran;15:9)
- Free from any ambiguity (Quran;18:1-2)
- Neglected nothing in the Book” (Quran; 6:38)
- Falsehood cannot approach it (Quran;41:42)
- Book in truth and [also] the balance.(Quran;42:17)
- Nobody, not even Prophet can change Quran (Quran;10:15)
- Messenger conveyed all what was revealed of this Book from Lord. There is nothing that could alter His words(Quran;18;27, 6:19)
- Allah’s Words never change.(10:64) [And changeless are His Laws (33:62), (35:43), (48:23) (17:77)]
- Delivered the messages of the Lord (72:28, 5:67)
- He encompasses in His knowledge their surroundings and keeps a count of all things.”
- Book with the truth, verifying old Scriptures and a guardian over it (Quran;5:48)
- Verses of established meaning, further explained in detail (Quran;11:1)
- The most beautiful Message in a consistent Book wherein is reiteration.(Quran;39:23)
- Healing and a mercy to the believers, and it adds only to the perdition of the unjust. (Quran;17:82)
- Book of God, without any doubt, guidance for those who fear God(Quran;2:2)
- Bring mankind out of darknesses into the light (Quran;14:1)
- “This book to provide explanations for everything, and guidance, and mercy, and good news for the Muslims”(Quran;16:89)
Judge in Differences
- The Criterion to judge right and wrong (Quran;25:1)
- Book with truth, to judge between people in that in which they differed (Quran;2:213)
- In clear Arabic, easy to understand (Quran;12:2)
- Study the Quran, as it should be studied (Quran;2:121)
- Ponder over its verses, and that those endowed with understanding may be mindful.(Quran;38:29)
- Do they not then think deeply in the Quran, or are their hearts locked up?(Quran;47:24)
- Those concealing revelations of Quran are cursed by Allah (Quran;2:159)
- Who conceal in the scripture, for a cheap material gain, incur painful retribution.(Quran;2:174)
Deniers and Rejectors :
- Woe unto every fabricating impostor, the one who hears GOD’s revelations but ignores arrogantly, Grievous punishment awaits (Quran;45:7-8)
- Those who dispute Ayas have turned away from the right path (Quran;40:69)
- Those who deny the revelations, will suffer a dreadful doom.(Quran;45:11)
- Who disbelieved in Quran, are doomed (Quran;90:19)
- And none but the Zalimun (polytheists, wrongdoers) deny Ayat (Quran;29:49)
- And be not like those who said, We hear, and they did not obey (Quran;8:21)
More On Quran: